It’s the end of summer and the heat is coming back for us! What better way to cool off than with a delicious cold dessert. This is one of my favourite desserts to bring to summer BBQ’s, super easy, very tasty, and there are never any leftovers!
You can experiment and try out different chocolate and pudding combinations as well, meaning each time you make it the combinations can be different switching up the tastes. Some of my favourites are chocolate pudding and skor or snickers bars, vanilla pudding and reese’s pieces. Be creative and go for your family’s favourites.
- Pudding Crunch Pie
- •1½ c of cold half & half cream
- •1 pck instant pudding
- •container of Cool Whip
- •1-2 chopped chocolate bars
- •2 Graham cracker pie shell
- Pour cream and pudding into a large bowl and whisk it together. Let it sand for 5-10 minutes then add in cool whip and chocolate bars. Pour into 2 pie shells and freeze overnight until firm.
- Add more chocolate on top to garnish.
- Let stand 10 minutes to soften before serving. Re-freezes really well, pre-cut first to make it easier.
What kinds of pudding and chocolate would you combine in your Pudding Crunch Pie?