The holiday’s can be such a romantic time of year. Everyone happy, romantic firelight, parties, there are so many things you can do with your loved one to celebrate at this time of year.The Holiday season is the perfect setting for these awesome and easy dates. Click To Tweet
Here are a few of my favourites:
- Take a walk around the neighbourhood together (hand in hand with mitts if it is cold) and admire the Christmas lights in the neighbourhood.
- Put on some Christmas music and dance together like you are at a high school dance!
- Go Christmas shopping together, stop for a holiday treat, peppermint coffee or egg nog latte.
- Decorate the tree together.
- Watch a holiday movie and snuggle.
- Make a snowman if there is enough snow.
- Wrap presents together while listening to Christmas music and drinking egg nog (alcoholic or non).
- Sit by your Christmas tree together enjoying the décor while drinking some hot cocoa.
- Bake Christmas cookies together.
- Go for a drive on Christmas eve and admire all the decorations.
- Sing songs together by a fire.
- Decorate gingerbread houses and make a village.
- Have a crafting session, make each other Christmas ornaments and exchange them.
- Go skating and hold each other up.
- Lie with your head underneath the tree and look up at the top while holding hands. Maybe play eye spy with Christmas ornaments.
- Make-out under the mistletoe.
What are your favourite seasonal dates to have around the holiday? Do you have any special traditions you like to do together?
This is my second post in participating in the 12 Days of Christmas series. Lots of fun family friendly activities. Check out the page here for lots more Christmas ideas.Check out the 12 Days of Christmas Blog-Hop filled with Christmas ideas from 60+ bloggers around the world. Click To Tweet