I love Asian food! Noodles, sesame oil, soy sauce, I love it all. I really enjoy making different noodle dishes to try out.
Green onion and mango noodles
- 1¼ c of veggie broth (or I veggie stock pouch and 1.5 c of boiling water)
- 2 tbsp. garlic
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 3 tbso Sweet chili sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Rice Noodles
- 1 Mango
- 2-4 Green Onions
- Optional: Fried Tofu
- Boil water to cook the rice noodles.
- Cut up the green onion and mango.
- In a stir fry pan add ¾ c of broth, garlic, soy sauce, and rice vinegar.
- When it comes to a boil reduce heat and add green onions, sesame oil, and sweet chili sauce.
- Let it simmer while the rice noodles cook, as they are cooked use tongs and add them to the stir fry pan. Stir well to incorporate. Add mangos and stir well again.
- To add more protein to the dish cut up some tofu cubes and pan fry them. Add them to the noodles after incorporated with the sauce.
If you like #padthai you will enjoy this dish too. Plus it's #vegetarian! Click To Tweet
This is a hit at my house. The kids love noodles and mangos so this went over well for us.