It’s a new month, so that means it’s time for a new date night challenge! This month we are embracing the imminent summer weather, activities, and getting a head start in celebrating.
Thanks so much for following my Date Night Series, easy dates you can do at home with your husband or wife after the kids are in bed.
It was a rainy weekend so we decided to lay out some blankets on the floor and have a dessert picnic making S’mores. I grew up camping and always loved S’mores so making them as part of a date night is just super fun.Join me this month & participate in #RFAKDateNightChallenge easy dates to do at home Click To Tweet
- Comfy blankets
- Tea lights and matches or lighter
- Bambo skewers or fondue forks
- Marshmallows (even vegan ones work)
- Digestive cookies with chocolate on one side
- Spread out a blanket on the floor.
- Place your tea lights, marshmallows, and digestive cookies. Ensure the candles are on a plate, wax spills!
- Get comfy with your spouse/partner.
- Light your tea lights and skewers some marshmallows to roast.
- When the marshmallows get hot put it in between two digestive cookies and the chocolate will melt.
Have a snuggle and enjoy some lovely dessert on the blanket.A S'More picnic is a great #datenight to do with hubby. #frugaldate #datenightathome Click To Tweet
Are you a s’more eater? Have you done any of our previous date night challenges yet? Don’t forget to tag me and use the hashtag #RFAKDateNightChallenge when you do it with your partner!