- Hil D.
- Raising Fairies and Knights, http://www.raisingfairiesandknights.com/
About My Blog
- I started the blog in June 2015.
- I blog for a lot of reasons, as a form of therapy, to regain some of my own interests post-children, to share my knowledge with others, to be part of a new community, to challenge myself.
- I blog about being a mom, raising a baby and toddler, being Pagan and celebrating seasonal holidays, sharing vegetarian-friendly recipes and baking, crafts for adults and kids, books, pretty much anything.
Statistics and Analytic’s as of June 1, 2017
- Monthly page views: 82,023
- Unique monthly visitors: 7,989
- Google page rank: 0/10.
- Global Alexa rank: 4,160,497
- Blog followers -2,737
- Pinterest followers – 2,763
- Facebook followers – 1,124
- Twitter followers – 1,964
- Instagram followers – 3,247
- I have worked with and done product reviews for Naktural, Little Adventures Dress Up, Bootay Bag, Jamberry, Momzelle, DoTerra, Thirty-One, Six Pack Fitness, and reviewed books for NetGalley & BookLook Bloggers, and various children’s authors.
- Some of my most popular posts are:
- I do product reviews, host giveaways, and have advertising spots available.
Please contact me if you are interested in working together or view the links below for more details.