If you would like to sponsor a post, maybe to include an info graphic you want promoted, a product promotion that you can use in a fun way usually disguised in a regular blog post not just a product review, etc.
Here are the guidelines:
- Post I write will be between 400 to 700 words
- Include a minimum of 3 pictures
- It may include up to three links (“no follow”)
- I will promote and post on my blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. I may also include it in link parties, Facebook groups, and other ways I promote my posts.
The cost for a sponsored post is $50, payment must be submitted via Paypal before being published.
- Please submit pictures and links to email@example.com that you would like included in the post.
- If approved I will message you for payment.
- We reserve the right to refuse if it does not fit with our niche
If you would like to put your add in a post (such as a link party, or a previous post) the cost is $25. For an add on my sidebar I have lots of options ranging from one month to three months starting at $40, all to be paid via paypal before the add goes up. Please inquire for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your interest and I look forward to working together.
About My Blog
- I started the blog in June 2015.
- I blog for a lot of reasons, as a form of therapy, to regain some of my own interests post-children, to share my knowledge with others, to be part of a new community, to challenge myself.
- I blog about being a mom, raising a baby and toddler, being Pagan and celebrating seasonal holidays, sharing vegetarian-friendly recipes and baking, crafts for adults and kids, books, pretty much anything.
Statistics and Analytic’s as of June 1, 2017
- Monthly page views: 82,023
- Unique monthly visitors: 7,989
- Google page rank: 0/10.
- Global Alexa rank: 4,160,497
- Blog followers -2,737
- Pinterest followers – 2,763
- Facebook followers – 1,124
- Twitter followers – 1,964
- Instagram followers – 3,247
Please contact me if you are interested in working together or view the links below for more details.
Giveaways are another great way to promote your company by enticing new readers and targeting a larger diverse audience. It brings more traffic to your site and introduces your brand and products to new customers.
Products for the giveaway must be no less than $25 in value and you are responsible for ensuring safe delivery to the giveaway winner including all costs incurred. In exchange you will get one blog post promoting the giveaway with a picture and have your company/name included in promoting the giveaway on all my social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest) and a link back to your site including social media information should you desire.
I strongly recommend you consider pairing up a giveaway with a product review, that way readers know what they are getting and gain more exposure to the product. This also increases the number of blog posts thus increasing your exposure as well.
The cost for promoting and hosting a giveaway is $30 to be paid via Paypal before the giveaway begins. I will be promoting in link parties, Facebook groups, and on all my social media platforms at least twice.
If you are interested in participating in a giveaway with Raising Fairies and Knights please contact me at email@example.com
I look forward to working with you!
Product reviews are a great way to promote your company by enticing new readers and targeting a larger diverse audience. It is mutually beneficial on both fronts as we both get more exposure and hopefully a wider audience.
I love doing product reviews and trying out new things. I am willing to try out products in a variety of categories. Products must be vegetarian (i.e. contains no meat or fish) and family friendly. Product must be suitable for a toddler boy, preschool girl , adult male, and/or adult female to use.
If you are in the Ottawa or Montreal area and want me to review an event or service I am open to those as well.
Once I review the product I will write a minimum of one honest post on my likes, dislikes, uses, and recommendations of a minimum of 300 words with at least two pictures, a picture of the product and another of it in use. I will also link back to you (blog, company website, Facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.) and give you credit for the product.
To have your product reviewed please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with information on the product you want reviewed. The fee for reviewing your product is $25 to $50 via paypal and I am not responsible for any charges incurred for shipping, taxes, customs, delivery, etc. If that is not within your budget you can message me anyway, if I really want your product maybe we can work something out.
I look forward to working with you!
If you are interested in Guest posting on Raising Fairies and Knights here are the guidelines:
- The article must have relevant content to our readers.
- You must provide 2-5 high quality photos along with the article.
- The article must be between 400 to 700 words.
- At the time of submission please also include an author photo and 2-3 sentences for your bio.
- You may include one link (no-follow) in the post and two social media links in your bio.
- All articles must be approved by me before being posted, I reserve the right to refuse any article that does not mesh with our niche, or that seems like it is just a sales pitch.
If your article gets approved it will be posted in 2-4 weeks.
Please e-mail email@example.com for more information if interested. Please include what you would like to write about and any links you want included, please be upfront with the product you are promoting. The fee for a guest post is $30 to be paid via Paypal before your article gets posted.
If you are a blogger there are different guidelines, please e-mail me your blog URL and any relevant info if interested. I am also interested in swapping guest posts with other bloggers to gain a different audience.
Thanks and I look forward to working with you!
Updated August 2016