I love everything Fall. It is for sure my favourite season. I love being able to decorate my house for Fall. It’s sad that it’s the end of summer and means -40 degree weather is on it’s way, but it’s like nature’s consolation before Winter.
My daughter was asking for glitter crafts, and I am happy to oblige!! I wanted a new centerpiece to display Fall items like pine cones, acorns, etc. Maybe later on a candle holder for on the table during a holiday meal. I hit up Dollarama and found a beautiful plain glass jar, some plastic leaves, glitter, and mod podge. I even found the decorations for the inside. I love making crafts, but I prefer to do it on a budget so I can make more crafts for less.
- Plain glass jar
- Plastic leaves
- Mod podge
- Glue gun
- Optional: Decorations for the inside
How to Assemble:
- Heat your glue gun and assemble your materials.
- I wanted to keep the leaves at the base of the vase. I used the glue gun to glue the leaves as a border around the bottom of the vase. But it’s your craft so if you want it at the top, middle, or even all over it’s totally up to you.
- After you have attached all the leaves you can use the mod podge to glue it down against the vase and add glitter on top.
- That’s it! You are done. You can choose to fill it with Fall items, or put a candle in. Totally up to you!
Where do you put your decorative vases? Fireplace mantle? Kitchen table? Coffee table? And do you prefer to fill with candy? Fall items? Candles? Sand? What is your favourite filler?